I love to write and most certainly love to write about that which I am passionate about and that is my relationship to Christ. My sincere hope is that God will use my blog to encourage others in their walk with Christ!
These are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are the 10 blogs that I wish to nominate:
Here are my answers to the 10 questions posted to me from http://gwwministry.wordpress.com
1) What is your passion?
I have 3, my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends
2) Name 1 reason why people do not attend a church?
3) Do you have an accountability partner?
4) What is your favorite color?
5) What is your favorite vacation spot?
Punta Cana, D.R.
6) Who is your favorite author?
7) What is your favorite Christian song?
8) Which disciple most reflects you?
9) List your top 3 favorite foods.
Potatoes in any form or fashion, chicken and asparagus
10) What would you tell your younger self now that you didn’t know then?
Stop wasting time worrying and trust God, He always comes through!
Now here are the 10 questions for my nominees:
1. At what age did you commit yourself to Christ?
2. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
3. If you could meet just one Apostle here on Earth, who would it be?
4. Who had the most impact on you coming to Christ?
5. What is your favorite scripture verse?
6. What spiritual legacy do you hope to leave here when you go on to be with Jesus?
7. What is your area of spiritual gifting?
8. Were you raised in a Christian home?
9. What would you like to see the body of Christ grow stronger in?
10. Do you have a favorite place to pray?
Thank you! 🙂